Your stay at City-Hotel Aschaffenburg
Dear guests of the City-Hotel,
we are very pleased to welcome you again with us.
Please read the following lines for compliance with the legal requirements and rules on the protection and hygiene measures in our house.
- When outside your hotel room and on all walkways of the establishment, the wearing of a mouth-nose protection is mandatory.
- Please use the elevator only with your traveling companion.
- As a matter of principle, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons must be maintained in the entire hotel area.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is available in the public areas.
- Please refrain from making cash payments whenever possible.
- Please observe the contact restrictions for Bavaria.
- Avoid touching such as shaking hands or hugging.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- Keep hands away from your face.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
Your overnight stay.
- Have you had contact with COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days? Are you suffering from non-specific general symptoms with or without fever, or respiratory symptoms of any severity, are strictly prohibited from visiting our hotel.
- Testing is mandatory for all guests (business travelers and tourists), this is incidence independent. You must present a negative PCR or rapid test taken no more than 24h ago.
- For up-to-date information on the nearest test centre, please contact: www.info-aschaffenburg.de/gemeinsam/coronatest.html
- For fully vaccinated, convalescent and children up to 6 years of age, the test obligation does not apply. In this case, please present your proof of vaccination at check-in.
- In counties and cities with a 7-day incidence of more than 50, guests additionally require proof of testing for each additional 48 hours in accordance with § 4.
- You will be placed in the breakfast room by our service representative.
- During room cleaning, we will ask you to leave the room so that only the cleaning staff is in the room.
- Inform us immediately by phone, should you have the known symptoms of illness during your stay and stay in the room. Our trained staff will assist you.
We look forward to our guests and of course to you.
Tatjana Heudorf & Your City Hotel Team.