Your stay at City-Hotel Aschaffenburg
Dear guests of the City-Hotel,
we are very pleased to welcome you again with us.
Please read the following lines for compliance with the legal requirements and rules on the protection and hygiene measures in our house (2-G Rule)
- When outside your hotel room and on all walkways of the establishment, the wearing of a (mouth-nose) FFP-2 mask
protection is mandatory.
- Please use the elevator only with your traveling companion.
- As a matter of principle, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons must be maintained in the entire hotel area.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is available in the public areas.
- Please refrain from making cash payments whenever possible.
- Please observe the contact restrictions for Bavaria.
- Avoid touching such as shaking hands or hugging.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- Keep hands away from your face.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
Your overnight stay. 2-G Rule.
- Have you had contact with COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days? Are you suffering from non-specific general symptoms with or without fever, or respiratory symptoms of any severity, are strictly prohibited from visiting our hotel.
- Please present your proof of vaccination according to the 2-G rules when checking in.
- You will be placed in the breakfast room by our service representative.
- During room cleaning, we will ask you to leave the room so that only the cleaning staff is in the room.
- Inform us immediately by phone, should you have the known symptoms of illness during your stay and stay in the room. Our trained staff will assist you.
We look forward to you.
Tatjana Heudorf & Your City Hotel Team.